How to use database linked controls

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jul 22 15:46:51 EDT 2004

Jan:

How do you get the   -- revRecordCountOfQuery(somevariable)
To work? (I tried inserting all kinds of things in the somevariable and got
nothing).

I want to have my various changes of the query using
 revSetSQLOfQuery "Connect",tSQLStatement to also put the subset of the
records found in a field. I would also like the arrow commands that go
through the records found to show a which record they are at related to the
total records found.

Should I be using the 2.5beta for my testing? If so I don't know where to
down load it as I never got the email about it.

Bill