Rev 2.5 Beta [Performance/Rev-Online/Dreamcard/...]

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 10:59:32 EDT 2004

on 7/22/04 5:31 AM, Malte Brill at malte.brill at t-online.de wrote:

> I think it could be useful if the player would allow Autoplay for CD Roms.
> This could be implemented by looking for a simple text file e.g. toc.txt
> with only one line of text holding the relative path to the stack that
> should be played. This would be a big plus (if it isn´t already possible).
> Also I haven´t found a way to browse the local directory (but I just looked
> at it for a few minutes). Also I would like to know which components is in
> the player:

I solved this issue for myself a long time ago by creating an auto-play
hyperlink that was empty in a page's MTML/HTML.

Whenever my MTML browser encounters a page with an auto-play link it does
what the link commands it to do.

Example:
<autoLink type="video" location="mtmlMedia/myCar.mov"
control="go"></autoLink>

On the next page the control attribute for stop after play is control="stop"

Mark