urgent QTversion question...

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jul 22 10:48:12 EDT 2004

Hi Klaus,

> Of course this is only important on windoze!
> On the mac QT is the only multimedia engine so far...

I'm not so sure about that. Unless you mean integrated into the OS.
Anyways, check this out...

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/software/Macintosh/osx/default.aspx

> I know there are many folks here on the list who are struggling
> with the presence/absence of QT on windowze ;-)
>
> What do you think?
>
> ANY opinion is very welcome!
> C'mon, just one line ;-)

I agree. If Quicktime is to be the "chosen" multimedia engine for runrev,
it should work the same on Windows as it does for the Mac. I would love to
be able to view a PDF file in a player object on Windows.

Kind regards,
Roger Eller  <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>