Express to Dreamcard was RE: scrollbar problems

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Jul 22 08:26:49 EDT 2004

On Jul 22, 2004, at 6:16 AM, Bob Hartley wrote:

> However there are other alternatives. Real basic at $99 will allow me
> to make standalones and also create the crucial scrollbars. I don't
> need mac compatibility, or I would simply buy supercard for the
> scrollbars and stay with transcript.
>
> So why would I consider RealBasic?

As I said on the Revolution Masters Summit: "... Now, when I open the
REALBasic IDE, I just feel sad..." -- Me, eating japanese food with Dan
and the Guys.

Thats why you shouldn't consider RealBasic, also because you'd be
bumped back on the write-compile-debug cycle, and also cause you must
pay for upgrades (aka bug fixes) also because they carbon
implementation is a little lousy... imagine a world without GET and
PUT, where you cannot Open stack URL
"http://www.myDearWebHost.com/stack.rev", sorry, I cannot go back like
this... :D

I have some serious arguments pro revolution and cons RB too... ;-D

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL