Tab button probl

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 07:32:07 EDT 2004

--- Andre Rombauts <andre.rombauts at win.be> wrote:
> The following problem is present in either 2.2 and
> 2.5B.
> I'm unable to define a fill color. The selected
> 'Fill' value seems to be
> applied to the shadow. By the way I would like to
> remove the 'ugly' orange
> line indicating the active tab. Is it possible?
>
> André

Hi André,

I'm guessing you're running WinXP and using the
'Appearance manager' lookAndFeel ? If that's the case,
the tab row is drawn following the WinXP
UI-guidelines, which unfortunately dictate an orange
line above the active tab.

You could try changing the lookAndFeel to [emulated]
Windows, but then your app looks like it was made for
Win95.

Hope this clarified it,

Jan Schenkel.

=====