Windows gets shorter and shorter and shorter...

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Jul 22 06:13:26 EDT 2004

I have one window that gets shorter and shorter each time you open it,
either by doing "go to stack" or by choosing it from the Application
Browser.  At one point I had several windows that did this, but
something unknown happened to the others and they've stopped doing it.

Does anyone know why this happens?  It seems to not be related to the
sizable property, since checking or unchecking resizable makes no
difference.  I reset the decorations, etc., but can't figure out what
else to do.

Thanks,
-- Frank