Support for MSSQL databases

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 03:51:07 EDT 2004

--- Jay Madren <JaysLists at triad.rr.com> wrote:
> Jan,
>
> Have you actually used the ODBC driver with the
> Query Builder?  Since my bug
> #511 doesn't seem to be getting any attention, I was
> wondering if ANYONE
> ELSE has this same problem, or if anyone has ever
> even attempted it.  I
> would at least like confirmation that it is a real
> bug or not!
>
> Jay

Hi Jay,

It may surprise you, but yes, I have used the ODBC
driver with the Query Builder. And actually, I have
been working on bug #511, and fixed part of it for Rev
2.5b1 -- I just got around to updating the bug entry
earlier today.
Unfortunately I do not have an MS-SQLServer setup at
the moment, so I cannot actually test this particular
combination. However, if anyone is willing to help us
with that, we will gladly improve our support as soon
as possible.

Jan Schenkel.

=====