Revolution 2.5 Beta 1

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jul 21 10:04:45 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I'm delighted to announce Revolution 2.5 Beta for Windows and Mac OS X.
Linux and Mac Classic will follow shortly.

By definition, a beta test release is a test version and may not be
reliable.  As such you should back up your work before using this version
and not use it with any sensitive projects.

Existing license keys will unlock this beta test version.

The URL for Windows:

http://www.runrev.com/downloads/distributions/2.5B1/revsetup.exe

Or without an installer:

http://www.runrev.com/downloads/distributions/2.5B1/revolution.zip

Mac OS X:

http://www.runrev.com/downloads/distributions/2.5B1/revolutionosx.dmg

An FAQ on the changes to Express can be found here:

http://www.runrev.com/express/expresstodreamcard.shtml

The testing of this version is being restricted to our existing customers so
please do not give these URLs out outside this list.

Please report any issues with this release directly on Bugzilla.

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools