Getting to Malta (was Re: Monterey Summit - kudos to Dan and Chipp)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Jul 20 23:29:05 EDT 2004

On Jul 20, 2004, at 3:25 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> Hi Andre,
>> Great to meet you in Monterey. Good stuff, your HTTP server completed
>> in Rev!
>> Now, if I remember correctly, didn't Richard promise something on
>> your return? ;-)

Chipp and Richard et al,

yes, I had to answer lots of spanish questions in Dallas (my first
connection point)... and I was worried since chipp said I could get
shot for any reason in texas... I did a jan jose to dallas flight then
a dallas to miami flight, there again they tried to talk me into that
spanish conspiracy, then I went to Brazil, the plane was full of
brazilians speaking portuguese, that sounded strange, I think spanish
did damage my brain after all...

I am waiting for devolution may it be commercial or free, I arrived
home twice already! :D

Also Chipp, I am making huge breakthrus in the HTTP server since I
arrived, almost a huge rewrite, it's getting really better. I am
including a trainning stack I was thinking about naming it "The Zen of
webservices" but I also thought on "The Alt of WebServices", I don't
know yet what title I'll use.

Cheers
Andre

--