[ERC] British Airways 3 Day Special

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jul 20 16:16:04 EDT 2004

>On Jul 20, 2004, at 8:49 AM, sims wrote:
>
>>I just looked up flights leaving USA on13 November to London
>>returning  from London to USA on17 November
>
>Uh.  I thought the conference started on the 14th.  Shouldn't folks
>in the US leave on the 11th or with good connections the 12th?

Leaving earlier is better...I just quickly ran some examples to get
sample numbers/costs.
If you are running a tight schedule and cannot be away from home too long, you
could leave on the 13th and still make it.

If you'd like to stay one or two weeks so much the better...just let
me know and we'll
help you book hotels & arrange airport transfers. If you are coming
from the nasty
north with maybe even snow at that time of year, you'd be a bit
foolish if you didn't
come early and enjoy a nice swim or two  ;-)

You are correct Dar...earlier is better.

atb
sims

--
Tech Conferences  http://TechieTours.com