no-graphic application

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at
Tue Jul 20 09:33:22 CDT 2004

--- maxence.bernard at wrote:
> > I think your solution lies with using the
> command-line version.  Use it
> > to run a short script that brings in your stack.
> Excuse me, but what do you mean by the "command-line
> version" ? Is there a
> command-line version of Revolution ?
> Maxence BERNARD

Yes there is ; it allows you to run scripts saved as
plain text files, similar to how Perl works ; that's
why this version is often referred to as the 'cgi'
version -- however it works just fine as a
command-line interpreter.
To know more about how to use this command-line
version, have a look at the cgi-tutorial prepared by
Jacqueline Landman Gay at :

What platform(s) does this need to run on ?

Jan Schenkel.

Do You Yahoo!?