any chatters?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Jul 20 00:44:21 EDT 2004

Is this the same guy who did the Arabic/Islamic-related HC stacks?

Secondly, while one of my instructors made us use chat, and I hated it
because we had to do it just so we could say we did it, this sounds like a
really useful use for it...  Just beware when you see me IMing you with my
stupid questions @;-)

Judy