Documentation & Books+promise+finish!

Wolfgang M.Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Jul 16 08:30:43 EDT 2004

Sorry that I m so late finishing this threat and fulfilling my promise
of an example.

On 11.07.2004, at 21:27, Marian Petrides wrote:
> Beginners (especially) need things explained to them in what I call
> "people language."  My post was intended to demonstrate how that can
> be done. I hate the name "for Dummies" but using the term is the
> quickest way to get the point across.  In order to "hook" beginners,
> we need introductory material such as would appear in a book entitled
> "Revolution for Dummies."  :-0)
thats exactly what I m tried to say - but in better english;)

> I realize now, but didn't when I made my post, that Judy wasn't
> looking for that kind of answer. At the time I thought she was (sorry,
> Judy!).
It was my impression too.

!Important: pls dont analyze these examples for correct content. I did
_not_ learn what an Array is. I tried only to show, what kind of
book/exemple stack/tool I would like to learn new/unknown content. And
how would I restructure rev examples.
It is only a first draft. To become a real brainfriendly
book/tool/MM-App/ it would need a lot more of conceptional and detail
work.

please have a look first at arrayexplication and then at arrayexample
to understand naturally like a beginner learner.
To make an important point more clearer; understanding and remembering
is not only an issue of beinners. A better understandable structure and
a more selfexplaining grafical UI helpes also the professionals to get
it faster and remember more effectively.

http://www.internettrainer.com/9files/revolution/arrayexplication.html
http://www.internettrainer.com/9files/revolution/arrayexample.html

On 11.07.2004, at 19:52, Judy Perry wrote:
> Head on over to the new Yahoo group Richard & Dan have set up on this
> topic:
> If you're willing to collaborate...
> Hope to see you over there!
Thanks Judy, I ll check that!

thanks to all for you patience and for your very interesting ideas too.

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Trainingsmaps© -- speadreading Mindmaps!

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com
wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418 Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539