UUID Generation

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 16 05:33:22 EDT 2004

K,

what do you want to accomplish?

Generate or get the file ids?

if it's the later, check out www.sysinternals.com

for the first, internal file id tracking,
just add 1 to a fileID, you can work as many as 2^48 files or folders!

then use the file array object

  filearray[<fileid>,"path|name|type|size|data"]

put filesize(filearray[fileid,"path") into filearray[fileid,"size"]
put filearray[123,"filename") &cR after afilelist

cheers
Xavier