high-res image printing

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Jul 14 13:15:31 EDT 2004

On Jul 13, 2004, at 4:23 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I have a client who needs to be able to place images onto a card and
> print them.  The catch is that I'd like to be able to print them at
> higher than screen resolution.  I'm okay with requiring larger images
> and shrinking them down for placement on the card, but when I print
> such images they still print at display resolution rather than the
> image resolution.
>
> Any tips on printing high-res images from Rev?

If printing larger images does not work, then something internal needs
to be adjusted on Revs end.  Though never tested, I always thought that
Rev was honoring the dpi of the image that was being printed.  Are you
printing anything with the image like fields?  What happens if you
print just the image?

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto