Windows icons

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Jul 14 12:49:37 EDT 2004

Finally, here's a question from one of my BYU Rev developers about
icons for Windows executables. I searched the documentation but rapidly
exhausted my expertise in this area. Can any one enlighten me or point
me in the right direction?

<quote>
"here is my questions:

 From Icon builder, 32x32=766 bytes. However, Jay tried to import 766
bytes
icon in revolution, it did not work. He told me the revolution required
744
bytes. However, both of us don't know how to develop an icon for 744
bytes.
Or is it possible we did not sucessfully import the Icon file?

Su-Ling"
</quote>

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University