displaying jpg in Player problem

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Jul 14 07:45:36 EDT 2004

I'm doing the following on Mac 10.2.8 Rev 2.2

1. display jpg in a Player,  save the filename to a custom property
2. save copy of jpg into different folder -  revCopyFile
tCopyNameofFile,tPlaceImage
3. set Player to empty
4. launch original  jpg in an image editor  - launch tNameofFile with tEditor
5. edit jpg in editor and save
6. reset filename of Player from custom property

The changes to the edited jpg are not displayed when I reset the
filename of Player

Changing the alwaysBuffer of the Player does not help

If I quit Rev and reload the jpg then the edited version displays

How can I get the edited version of the jpg to display without
needing to quit Rev?

tia
sims
European Rev Conference   http://TechieTours.com/Rev