focus color and osx

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at
Tue Jul 13 16:53:14 CDT 2004

It's an OS X system preference - go to the Appearance system pref and
you can select either blue or graphite in the
Appearance menu. Once you close the system prefs window, this new focus
color will be applied.

Note that although this system setting is used and cannot be overridden
by a setting in Rev, the system highlight color setting is used by
default but CAN be overridden by your own setting.

sarahr at