Resizable stacks in one direction

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Tue Jul 13 12:32:37 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've got two stacks that I want resizable vertically but not
horizontally.  They work fine on Mac OSX, but not on Windows (no resize
arrows appear anywhere on the edges).  And I'm now unable to resize
them on Windows regardless of what I do -- check and uncheck and
recheck the Resizable check box, "set the resizable of this stack to
true", change the Min/Max height and width.  Nada.

Any suggestions for how to make it resizable again?  Is there some
property I don't know about maybe?

Thanks,
-- Frank