align in middle

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Tue Jul 13 04:34:38 EDT 2004

At 22:17 12/07/2004, you wrote:

>On Jul 12, 2004, at 5:05 PM, Bob Hartley wrote:
>
>>Not when there are 2 text ields. Not that I'd want to do this with 2 text
>>fields anyway.
>
>You sure Bob? I just middle aligned two text fields...

Yes really weird. I cannot align two text fields (scrolling and
nonscrolling). Also I cannot align left and right. If I add a button I can
align the button and textfield using the property inspector (left right
middle etc) but not with the menu-object-laft-align.

Bizzarely I could do this at home but not at work. Home is 2.1.2 (not had
time to upgrade) and work is 2.2.1.

All the best
Bob