Full process listing through shell()

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Jul 12 16:28:16 EDT 2004

Ken,

Try this option to "ps":

---
      -w      Use 132 columns to display information, instead of the
default
              which is your window size.  If the -w option is specified
more
              than once, ps will use as many columns as necessary without
              regard for your window size.
---

You could also try setting some sort of environment variable to change
your "window size"- I believe 80 columns is the default terminal
width...

- Brian