Full process listing through shell()

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Jul 12 15:28:16 CDT 2004

Try this option to "ps":

      -w      Use 132 columns to display information, instead of the
              which is your window size.  If the -w option is specified
              than once, ps will use as many columns as necessary without
              regard for your window size.

You could also try setting some sort of environment variable to change
your "window size"- I believe 80 columns is the default terminal

- Brian