align in middle

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 12 16:24:36 EDT 2004

Recently, "Bob Hartley" wrote:

> We \can select 2 objects IE a textfield and pushbutton and align at the
> top/bottom/left/right but not in the middle.
>
> Is there a plugin which has more alignment tools?

If you select Align Objects in popup menu of the property inspector, you
should be presented with alignment buttons there, two of which provide
centered alignment.

Sidenote: I'll be previewing an enhanced alignment plugin at this weekend's
Rev Summit which will provide a few additional features and will be
available after the conference.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director