I am leaving for the summit.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 12 12:27:23 EDT 2004

Bill Leddy wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2004, at 8:23 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:
>
>> In five hours I'll catch a plane that will someday reach Monterey
>
> I'm just now starting to look at Revolution.
>
> Do I understand Andre to say there is a Revolution Summit in Monterey
> California?
>
> Could someone point me to more details?

The Revolution Masters Summit's home page is:
<http://www.altuit.com/webs/demo/RevolutionMastersSummit/>

This is the second of three Revolution seminars in 2004:

The first was in San Francisco at MacWorld in January.

The next one will be in Malta in November:
<http://techietours.com/Rev/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation