Arrays in Rev

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jul 11 16:57:08 EDT 2004

On Jul 11, 2004, at 4:15 PM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> I came from Director also and missed lists so much that I created my
> own.

Very cool. Downloaded, and will play with this tonight.

I can extrapolate then that Rev (Transcript) does not then actually
have a decent way to do this natively?

And, have you done any speed tests? As you know, lists are very fast in
Director. I'm assuming these methods in your stacks are faster than
accessing similar data from fields, etc. as it is variable based?

Now if only we had symbols in Transcript.  ;-)

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.