[Slightly OT] Setting up WinXP as webserver to test RunRev CGI

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jul 10 20:02:41 EDT 2004

If you're into CGI scripting using Revolution take your time to look
into:

revHTTPd project which is a simple webserver with tons of features
built with Rev. It's ideal for self contained apps and intranets. You
can see it running by pointing to http://home.soapdog.org:8082

LibCGI by Rodney and Monte, it's a very high level and usefull CGI lib
for those using Apache. You can see it at
http://rodney.buzzword.com/libcgi

CGI-Tool palette, it's a nice utilitie I wrote that will help you
install both MetaCard engine and LibCGI on a remote FTP account so that
you can use it for CGI. Will manage the instalation of your own stacks
as CGI too.. yes, Install a CGI on remote server from inside Rev IDE.
http://public.soapdog.org  get it's cgitool.rev

the CGI Tutorial located at http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/
by Jacqueline Landman Gay is also a can't-live-without reading for
those fiddling with Rev for CGI.

I think thats all I could sum right now...

Cheers

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org