Bringing some Game Sounds into Rev

Tom Cole tom.cole at asu.edu
Fri Jul 9 12:37:50 EDT 2004

The HyperCard stack I am converting is a little pinball game and I used
to use the Play Harpsichord command to get music to play. I'd just
write in the notes. All I really need is for the game to beep, and
boing at wrong answers and maybe play a few notes or go "ding!" when
the ball hits something. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? Do
I make Mp3 files and somehow incorporate them into the RunRev stack?
Just something simple to get me started would really be appreciated.
Tom