total beginners database series.

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Fri Jul 9 03:33:33 EDT 2004

At 12:22 09/07/2004 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>
>Great start, friendly writing and lots of screen shots. Scanning through
>the page, I came across a stack I though I recognized :-) A closer look
>revealed that it was indeed my calendar stack - I'm glad you like it. You
>then give instructions on how to insert one of the calendar stacks into a
>new project. It is probably a good thing to teach, but in this case, it is
>unnecessary as I included an install button on the Calendar Demos main
>stack :-)

Ahh so It does.

I'll stick on an image showing that this is the method generally, however
mantion your "fast method" with a self installer.

This was just a quick cobble together and indeed the webpage has to be built.

Any recomendations anyone on a good website management and authoring
package. I looked at hemmingway (keeping it in the fold) but as far as I
can see you need to host with them. Is that correct?

Cheers
Bob