REVClips support needed

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 10:55:28 EDT 2004

CLIPS has released an updated version of code that includes bug fixes
and funtionality.

After speaking with Alex at Mindlube , who did the original  CLIPS
externals for Revolution (REVClips) , he said that he will be unable to
continue supporting these externals for Revolution.

Not being a C/C++ programmer, I cannot do the support, but I don't want
to see this work go to waste...the original source etc is still
available.

Is there anyone on the list that would be willing to pick up the
support? I can help test the externals but not build them.

regards,

Glen