anyone here implemented common CS data structures... (stack, queue...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at
Thu Jul 8 08:33:34 CDT 2004

Yes, the only way I could implement queues and stacks was using box
lib, I wanted to see if someone managed to implement them without it...
I think I'll release this code next week, some new data structures are
always a good thing to have.

PS: I wanted to use graphs in a CGI search engine I wanted to demo at
the summit... but I think it will not be ready.