Where is Search Documentation? was Re: Documentation & Books

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 08:33:26 EDT 2004

Oops.  Sorry.  I thought you were being sarcastic.

I am using Rev 2.1.2 and my Help menu drop down has:
Documentation
Transcript Dictionary
Search Documentation <----- this is what you want
----
License Revolution
Revolution Support
Check for updates

To get to this menu I did the following:

Start Rev.  Look at menubar at top.  At top right, see Help Menu.
Select it, notice the third item down:  Search Documentation.  There I
am

At least that's what I see in Rev 2.1.2 running on Mac OS X.   I
haven't had a chance yet to try it out with other OSes nor to see if I
have 2.0 and it is somehow different from 2.1.2.  Will do that in a few
hours--have some errands to run.

Meanwhile, if this doesn't solve your problem, please let me know which
OS you are using (I already know you are using Rev 2.0).