Call for Tutorial Topics

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jul 8 00:18:49 EDT 2004

As a result of a long and intriguing thread about Rev docs, I have
decided to step up and offer to do (or assist others in doing and
editing) a bunch of Revolution/Transcript step-by-step tutorials as a
contribution to the community from which I have drawn so much.

Now it's your turn. Please respond to this topic ONLY with your
(prioritized if possible) list of topics you feel are important to your
needs and not covered by How To's or recipes in the current
documentation. After a suitable period has passed and we've gathered
enough votes, I'll suggest a list of topics to be tackled, more or less
in order.

If you have partially finished tutorials or stacks that would lend
themselves to tutorials but your lack of writing experience or time
prevents you from fashioning step-by-steps out of them, let me know
that (here or via private email to revdan at danshafer.com) and I'll take
a look and see if I can help you polish them.