Tall scrolling groups

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jul 7 22:53:09 EDT 2004

I'm putting together some documentation stacks for my recently finished
Rev app. These are mostly long fields of text with  interspersed
screenshots, etc. I like Rev's ability to scroll groups, and am using
that to create fairly long scrolling streams of content, perhaps 3x the
height of the card they are on. But dealing with such a group in
authoring is unwieldy.

Anyone have any tips for working with groups which are taller than the
card it is displayed on? Do you temporarily make the stack window as
tall as your monitor will allow and then size it down before
publishing? Anything else? What works good in this situation?

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.