3D project.

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Wed Jul 7 04:26:40 EDT 2004

Thanks for the prompt replies, Mr X and Bob and others,

Here is the lowdown.

> What are you wanting to render?

The project I need to develop involves a new way of rendering
perspective. It is simpler than traditional perspective but more
sophisticated. Simpler in calculation, but more sophisticated in
results.

I hope to develop this as a license model for big software developers.
The language therefore would have to be one that is in wide use
existing 3D applications. I work on a Mac, but the platform, as the
language, is purely a matter of practicality.

I certainly do not hope to learn to program at this level. What I am in
fact looking for is a) A programmer who can develop a 3D application
from the ground up to wireframes, or b) A person with expertise in 3D
work who can look at my system and assess it with authority.

Ryno.