VideoGrabber

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Jul 2 14:39:48 EDT 2004

On Jul 2, 2004, at 1:47 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:

>> I'll try the patch solution you mentioned. Do you happen to know any
>> Win compatible  AtoD converters that will actually work with
>> videoGrabber. I'm totally in a corner on this.
>
> I just tried using my Sony Media Converter and could not get it to
> work with Rev.  Works just fine in Windows Movie Maker.  Also worked
> just fine in OS X.

My same experience.

And the product you mentioned, the Media Converter, should be
considered the exemplary tool for exactly that - feeding a base format
digital video into computer software. If THAT doesn't work, I have
little reason to believe any other similar tool will. So basically, any
device which does work with VideoGrabber would be the exception rather
than the norm. And that, is not good.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.