Can Rev Telnet?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 2 06:19:35 EDT 2004

Not that RR can't do this but there are plenty of
scripteable telnets that would avoid the protocol
programming involved... You seem to be looking for
a faster solution...

You can use RR to do the shell("arp -s ")
and then launch the telnet and run a macro
or an applescript or the shell to tell it what to do...