Another Revolution Success Story

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jul 1 19:52:12 EDT 2004

At 15:02 01/07/2004 -0700, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>On a slightly more complex example the times were:
>
>CSV2Tab:    892ms
>CSV2TabNew: 333ms
>CSV2Tab3:   153ms

Cool.

>Please send me a private email and we'll make arrangements for the scotch
>delivery.  Thanks for the assist.

Glad that helped.
But I can't accept a bottle of malt whisky for that tiny help ....
a. I live in Edinburgh (10 mins walk from RunRev offices)
b. I have membership to the Malt Whisky Society
c. I already have a cupboard containing more malt whisky than I *should*
drink in the next decade

So please donate the bottle of 12-year old to the tech support group at
RunRev.
I'm sure they have days when they feel like they need it :-)

-- Alex.