Can Rev Telnet?

Jay Madren JaysLists at
Thu Jul 1 10:43:02 CDT 2004

Are you wanting to remotely execute console/command prompt commands from one
Windows NT/2000/XP machine to another?  If so, take a look at PsExec (part of the PsTools suite) - and it's free.  If your
needs are different, then please ignore this.

Jay Madren

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at]On Behalf Of Gardner,
Joseph A
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 23:47
To: use-revolution at
Subject: Can Rev Telnet?

Greetings group. I'd like to make a simple telnet application that can
emulate the functions in the Windows DOS command interface, but can't find
any reference to telnet in Rev's documentation. Can Revolution telnet and if
so, could someone give me a pointer to where I can find more info?

use-revolution mailing list
use-revolution at