altBrowser for Mac

revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Thu Jul 1 06:08:13 EDT 2004

Chris wants to create a Linux altBrowser as well.
<<
Yes, yes, yes.....please, Chipp and Chris.. I really, really want that!

Richard saw the new dashboard presentation and decided that instead of
waiting until 2005, he'd whip up a version inside RR here at the show.
He just about completed it before time ran out..today.
<<

When I saw Dashboard working in some of the demos from WWDC, I thought
that Rev would be able to do that real easy.  Of course I didn't think
that someone could actually write it whilst sitting in the conference. Way
to go, Richard :-)  I hope you get to demo this whilst at WWDC - what a
coup for Rev.

Bernard