base64encode & decode in a standalone

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 21:05:24 EST 2004

Hi,

I believe that I read about this somewhere but I can't find it in the
list archives. I have a save file function that compresses then
base64encodes some data as it puts this data into a URL using binfile:
This works on Mac10.2.4 in  the IDE but it doesn't work in the
standalone. The base64Encodes & base64Decodes scripts are ignored in
the standalone but they save and open as compressed.

I'm guessing that I'm not including a library at build time or
something like that. I'm using two lines of code to compress then
base64Encodes.

Any suggestions would be welcome,

Thanks,

Mark