iconic crash boom bam

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jan 31 14:48:32 EST 2004

Tom,

I haven't had any trouble with this method on XP. Haven't tested much
on Win98.

The reason for the flash is that you can't 'lock screen' across a send
command. You could do something like save the window rect to a
property, then move the stack to an offscreen position, then minimize.
On uniconify, it will open up at the offscreen position, then set the
loc to the saved position after the decorations are set to emtpy.