age calculator

Douglas Mackay DouglasMackay at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 19:11:42 EST 2004

Hello all , i am struggling to understand the scipts in this program . the prorame was downloaded from
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/developerdownloads/usercontributions.html
 the things I dont understand are :
It wont calculate my age from thease two inputs : date of birth  8/2/1961 , assesment date 30/1/2004

and how do parameters work , where does param(1) and param(2) come from

if centurycutoff  is set to 35 why does it work for dates from 1970 onwards only

I am using version RR 1.1.1. (it was a freebie on a magazine) full version aparently

oh and one more question please why have a correction and add it to item 3 of enddate?

many thanks from a novice

Douglas