Kudos to RunRev

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Fri Jan 30 16:13:17 EST 2004

I have been working on a photo album product idea for the last month or
so.  The UI is now finished (album list with mini cover photos, photo
albums with drag and drop to move images, full-size image window with
scrolling or scale-to-window, multiple thumbnail and image re-sizing
options, ftp to server, etc., etc.).  I'm working on the preferences
now, and it's the easiest preferences I've ever done (it would be an
absolute nightmare doing the same thing using the Mac Toolbox Dialog
Manager).  Bottomline, I can't remember the last time I was this
productive programming-wise.

So, in amongst all the questions and problems that arise on this list,
I thought the RunRev team might want to know what a great product
they've got.  Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
-- Frank Leahy
Weblog http://cornwall.backtalk.com/