Filtering with more than 4 types (OSX)

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 29 05:18:30 EST 2004

Since the issue of filtering has been discussed
lately and it is pending to be fixed/improved,
someone (Eric?) should amend the discussion of
bug 605 to include support for more than 4 types
(and also vote for this bug). The fact that the
default OS procs support only 4 should not limit
us. After all, in most other development
environments, one simply writes own filterproc.
We would not want that such silly restrictions
stopped users from using Revolution, wouldn't we?
Rev may need to write a custom proc to support
types and extensions anyway.

Robert