MacWorld article on Revolution

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 13:32:46 EST 2004

<http://www.macworld.com/2004/02/reviews/revolution21/>

> and a superb TROLL:
>
> ====
> Just don't imagine that you'll be able to build the
> ambitious programs
> you can turn out with RealBasic and Xcode.
> ====

I have to say, that was the one remark I didn't like ;
granted, there are a few things that are harder to
accomplish (such as MacDraw-style applications) ; but
the apps produced using Revolutuion are in no way
inferior to other applications, and were probably
built far more quickly.
That's the one downside of the HyperCard inheritance :
that people think you can't make _real_ apps. But I'm
preaching to the choir here ;-)

Jan Schenkel.

=====