ReportsPro [was] Hypercard to Rev Question

Cal Campbell cal at eazy.net
Mon Jan 26 23:12:55 EST 2004

You need to go back to the discussion group to find out who presently
owns ReportsPro.  They went under the name of rpControl.  The Telephone
number is presently disconnected.

They are still selling the product, but they are very difficult to
contact.  If you want to know what it does,  I have a copy. If you want
a beta tester, I know how to do that.