geometry-challenged & Scripters Scrapbook

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 12:47:36 EST 2004

>Someone already pointed out that this function as written still allows
>one divide by zero case. But I noticed in this function, and in your
>Scripters Scrapbook, that you still use the old HC form of returning a
>point.

Just for the record, the Scripters Scrapbook is from flexibleLearning.com...
The content is your own.

And not to pre-empt anything, but the next version is due out with facilities
for links to people, places and resources, as well as multi-platform,
-language and -classification searching, colorization, memos, embedded file
attachments and plugins.

So... if you use the Scripters Scrapbook and have any requests, now might be
a good time to let ssBk at FlexibleLearning.com know!

/H