rev unicode still crap?

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Thu Jan 22 19:18:13 EST 2004

Hi Alejandro

On Jan 23, 2004, at 8:05 AM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> There are a RunRev japanese mail list.
> I'm sure that there you could find users
> of multiple operating systems.

Actually, I believe Mark is on the Japanese RR list as I also am. I
think it is fair to say that the Japanese are just as frustrated with
RR current shortcomings in handling Unicode/Japanese as Mark is. Some
are more patient, but the overall attitude is one of disappointment at
the current state and hope for a truly Japanese enabled Revolution.

My current project involves all three, CJK, languages, but is stalled
because of bugs, all reported in bugzilla, that are currently being
addressed. (I think/hope)

Ron