dragDrop -- dragData("image")

Kathy Jaqua kgjaqua1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 22:27:16 EST 2004

I can dragDrop -- dragData("text") to a target from a
substack to a stack.

I would like to dragData["image"] from a substack or
palette and dragdrop it on a card. The image "Gold
SqHalf.png" is in the stack's image library

The following does not work:

on mouseDown
 set the dragData["image"] to "Gold SqHalf.png"
end mouseDown

on dragEnd
 send "choose browse tool" to me in 1 tick
end dragEnd

Where do I put the following dragEnter and dragDrop
script (Which of course after working 2 days dose not
work either)?

on dragEnter
  set the acceptDrop to true
end dragEnter

on dragDrop
create image the dragData["image"]
end dragDrop

I am, to say the least, having a problem with the
concept of creating an image on a card using an image
located in the stacks image library?

How can I correct the dragDrop message?

Kathy Graves Jaqua
A Wildest Dream Software