HTMLtext is a crasher - BrowserX is not!

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 18:15:13 EST 2004

on Fri, 16 Jan 2004
xavier bury wrote:

> I've been writing a stealthy web browser ...
> I've got it near perfect with most of the features
> including typeahead of the url, downloads,
> URL resolution, history, Favorites to come soon,
> etc...

How did this browser compares with the altBrowser
dll from Altuit? They have a Demo in their website.

What specific advantages could it have over
a real browser?

Do you know which feature could make it really useful?
The ability to act as a download manager, like
FlashGet or JetCar, but without installing Adware
software that bumps against Firewalls and
AntiVirus software.

If it could download whole sites as well, with
stop and resume downloads then you
have a Commercial project in your hands.  :)

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/