function for listing all objects in a stack.

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 16 14:15:32 EST 2004

From: Andre Garzia <soapdog at mac.com>
Hi Folks,

It's late here 5:58 AM, i didn't sleep yet... I can't think on a way to
list all objects in a stack.
Actually I want to list all fields in a stack.. anyone here got a quick
function for that?

Hi Andre,
Better hit the sack, I think your brain is trying to tell you something... ;-)

Below is the script I stick in an option btn. I use it on every stack I'm building. It gives me quick access to any number of propereties...

===================
on mouseUp
  put the label of me into pName
  ## script any
  if the the ShiftKey is down then
    set the visible of part pName to not the visible of part pName

  else
    editTheBtns pName
  end if
end mouseUp

on editTheBtns which
  edit the script of part which
end editTheBtns

on mouseEnter
  put "" into stuff
  put the number of parts in this stack into bNum

  repeat with x = 1 to bNum
    put the  name of part (x) into temp
    if there is a part temp then
      put the visible of part temp into vizz